Monday, December 5, 2011

This how we do it...



I'm sexy frustrated. I'm in my late 20s which makes that the first statement intriguing until you learn that I'm also a mother which clarifies the frustrated part. I started this blog to release some of my sexual energy into the universe in the hopes that I receive some good fucking in return. I'm going to be honest, frank and nasty on here all at the same time. Think of it as light threesome play.

More about me:
I like fucking. No gentle touches. Bite me, grab me, and spank me.
I love to be submissive but no S&M stuff, no.
I love sounds in bed. Call my name, tell me it's good, whisper how nasty I am, grrrrr.
I love woman's breast. I'm not into vagina which I'm rather confused myself.
I love to watch a man receive oral sex. It makes me all tingling down below.

And that's pretty much what you can expect on this blog. Any questions you want to know, spank my comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment